Monday, September 14, 2009

tentang 2 Weeks Absense

so last month i had to limit my internet usage as i prematurely reach my download limit too early. but when the next month starts i found myself stuck in RL.. everytime i try to login i get an error from the server.

i started to panic and checked everything.. the hardware, the software, any possibble conflicts, and even reinstalled the login program several times with various settings. when i am sure that it is not my laptop that is causing the trouble i rang the support and asked for help.

and then i get an unexpected reply.. i forgot to pay my bills :P


now i'll have to clean up this virtual dust that has accumulated in this blog and resume blogging. thanks everyone for visiting my blog during my absense ^_^. it is so good to be able to get online again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demoreel - May 2011