here is a video from IGN.com.. basically tells you the specs and stuff about the PSPgo (so its PSPgo not PSP Go). but the video shows more details of where all the buttons are. pretty cool.
EDIT - the 5.70 Firmware update (from PSPextreme.com)
* Network Update is now listed as System Update.
* Video Settings will not have the first four UMD-related toggles.
* System Settings now has a "Your Birth Date" option, and a
"Display Panel Close Option" toggle, which allows you to set
it to either "Standard" (goes to a clock graphic) or "Enter Sleep Mode".
Also "Battery Information" seems to be gone, as do UMD-related options,
but there's a "Format System Storage" option in addition to the usual
Memory Stick format option.
* Power Save Settings loses the "Backlight Auto-Adjust" option.
* New "Bluetooth Device Settings" entry, which consists of a toggle for
switching Bluetooth on and off and a "Manage Bluetooth Devices" entry.